Katiemagic

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I don't know what the hell I'm doing

I'm really not sure what the hell I want to do with this thing. I'm trying to learn more about web-design and hopefull will build my own blog once I'm a little more experienced with this process. I've been trying to convince my husband to move to Utah. It's ironic that I'm having to do some convincing because for years now he's been trying to convince me to move to Moab so he can open a bike shop there. But frankly I suck at waiting tables and am too lazy to spend all day on my feet. There's just not a whole hell of a lot else to do in Moab. So I figure we move to Salt Lake city where I can get an office job (God I hate office jobs, but not as much as waiting tables). Of course Utah is Morman central, and I am not nor have I ever been morman, and I've only actually known two mormans in my entire life so I dont' know how that would be. Although I do live in the Bible belt now and I think if I can stave off the soul saving Baptists I can stave off the soul saving Mormans. We can't get an appartment because we have 3 cats and two dogs and even if we found somewhere that would accept that many animals we couldn't afford the pet deposits. We used to live in Downtown Dallas which officially has the worst crime rate in the country. So I think we could handle living close to down town SLC. I dunno. Maybe we'll just move to Canada. We really just want a cooler climate, some mountains, and hopefully less republicans. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Scarlet said…

    This post made me want to watch SLC Punk again. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

    The only thing I know about SLC is, good luck finding coffee. That area proves the "Starbucks is on every corner" statement completely false. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love