Katiemagic

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Me Cookie

So last weekend Husband and I went to his work friend's 40th birthday party. I have never been around this particular bunch while sober before. Now I know why. If I wasn't terrified of poisoning the child I may or may not have conceived this month (fingers crossed) I would have had several lovely glasses of red wine (yum.) It doesn't help that I'm 15 years younger than the birthday boy and most of his friends. I'm just glad we left before the karaoke started. Yes, that's right, the karaoke. But they did have lots of jalepano poppers so I was happy. Anyway on the way home since Husband hadn't had any dinner he stopped at 7-11 for the dinner of champions. Tostitos scoops (why can't anyone sell the normal chips anymore?) and 3 day old chocolate chip cookies. Now, I'm more of an ice cream person myself so I wasn't that excited about the cookies. But let me tell you something, that is the best fucking cookie I have every had. I ate a cookie and a half and I haven't stopped thinking about eating more of them since. I wonder if they always have day old cookies for sale. I wonder if it's the day old-ness that made them so good. I think I'll do an exhaustive investigation of these issues. (Garath Keenan INVETIGATES) Just as soon as my mouth isn't full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love