Katiemagic

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome to my hell, I mean my head

Was that a cramp? Probably just gas and anyway lots of women have mild cramping around the time they're expecting their period.

I'm gonna puke. Oh God I feel nausious. Probably just nerves or you're talking yourself into feeling symptoms when there aren't really any there.

Ouch, my boobs are sore. I'm sure it's because you're about to start, there's no way you should get your hopes up.

Oh God my boobs aren't as sore as they were an hour ago. You were probably pregnant until an hour ago and now you've lost the baby and you're body is BROKEN.

I'm so tired right now. Am I more tired than normal? I think so but it's probably just from mental exhaustion, and worry about weather or not you're pregnant. Not that you're actually pregnant.

I think I'll hang this in the baby's room. DON'T CALL IT THAT! You'll jinx it and start your period!

I'll go now and get a pregnancy test so I'll have it ready just in case. ARE YOU STUPID? You'll jinx it and kill your baby, except that you're not pregant so there's no way to kill anything anyway.

I'm late, I should just take the test. NO! What if you've timed it wrong and you're not late yet. What if you get a negative when you're actually pregnant. What if you get a negative and you're NOT pregnant then what huh? You can't handle that can you?

This is why I shouldn't be left alone all day.

3. MORE. DAYS.

--Update--
I'm feeling a little less neurotic today. Probably because I'm actually in the office and not stuck at home with nothing to distract me but TLC's A Baby Story and What to Expect When You're Expecting. I should really be cut off from those! Anyway so far so good.

2.5 More Days.

2.25 More Days.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes neurotic. I am so glad you finally know now! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love