Katiemagic

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tom Cruise is Insane

Spiegel is either the interviewers name or the magazine name, I don't know which one. I've never had a thing for Tom Cruise, he's too Captain America for my taste. But I must say as much as I hate to admit it, I'm having a fabulous time watching him lose his mind.

SPIEGEL: Mr. Cruise, as you know, Scientology has been under federal surveillance in Germany. Scientology is not considered a religion there, but rather an exploitative cult with totalitarian tendencies.

CRUISE: The surveillance is nothing like as strict anymore. Any you know why? Because the intelligence authorities never found anything. Because there was nothing to find. We’ve won over 50 court cases in Germany. And it’s not true that everyone in Germany supports that line against us. Whenever I go to Germany, I have incredible experiences. I always meet very generous and extraordinary people. A minority wants to hate — okay.

SPIEGEL: There is a difference between hate and having a critical perspective.

CRUISE: For me, it’s connected with intolerance.

Read the whole interview here.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger NME said…

    He is a complete nut.
    Too Captain America for me too. Especially since I prefer the blokes from the UK - Ewan and Jude.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Yum!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love