Katiemagic

Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Kent!

It sucks to celebrate your birthday on a Monday. So I'm glad you were able to celebrate last night. Here is one of my favorite pictures of you, you're doing your best Derek Zoolander impression.


I was going to post the picture of you surrounded by tiny blond girls to demonstrate how hot you are, but we don't have a scanner so I posted this one instead.

One of my favorite things about you is your willingness to help other people. When your friend called and said he needed some pictures for his portfolio, you were right there with Magnum. You're a kind man with a good, loyal heart and I'm lucky to call you my husband.

I love you,

Kat

5 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    Happy Birthday Kent! What a great magnum. Next he should work on Blue Steel:)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Happy Birthday Kent...I mean I don't know you but still, happy that you were born!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    HB, K!

    That's happy birthday, kent - in case you don't read so good. wink!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger NME said…

    Hope it was a great day!

    And which one of these men is Kent?

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    He's the one on the left.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love