Katiemagic

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Everything in it's right place: Part II

Oh my God our baby is huge! Well, huge considering I could only see a little dot on the sonogram last week and now she's the size of a peanut. Miraculously even though I went to MacDonalds 3 times last week and ate ice cream like every night, I've only gained 1/2 a pound. There is a very distinct heartbeat and I just about lost it when the Dr. told me that I have a very healthy baby. He said that if the baby continued to grow at the pace at which it's growing now for the entire 9 months it would actually be bigger than the earth. Crazy right? Then he proceeded to talk computers with Husband for like 15 minutes all while I'm naked from the waste down with nothing but a paper sheet thingy to cover my bits and pieces. I'm just sayin. He also gave us an estimated due date. January 14th 2006. Which just so happens to be my late Mother In Law's birthday. Methinks she's looking out for us, no? I miss her.

Husband was up until 4am last night fighting with the EVIL computer virus that has taken over our lives. All so that I could work from home today. (reason #841 that he's the best husband ever invented) Alas, the force is strong with that one and the dark side won out. This time.

Now go update your Macafee.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is awesome about the baby due date. All things in this world are related I tell you!!

    Also, bad computer day here as well, I spilled coke on keyboard and fried it. Quick trip to store, and we are up and running again.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    oh no, virus?? awful.

    so happy about the baby! so a january baby...little baby new year. excellent!!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Thanks guys!!!! I am SO happy, computer viruses be damned!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love