Katiemagic

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Vomit

BLLLLLLLEEEEEEEECCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it's worse to actually vomit or to just feel like any second you're going to explode with vomit. And you're the length of the building away from the bathroom. I have my trash can at my side, but I'm thinking, "What the hell am I going to do with a trash can full of puke at work?" 7 More Weeks

-----Update-------

Thank God for a 5 month old can of Chicken -n- Stars I found in my desk. I'm feeling almost normal.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    These things called "sea bands" worked for me. Get them at a drugstore, or even Wally World (Wal Mart)....They aren't pretty, but they work. They are like little sweat bands around your wrist and they push on a preesure point in your wrist...Crazy!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    a few things.

    a) we both link to twop and go fug yourself from our blogs

    b) throwing up is almost as bad as feeling like you have to throw up

    c) everything in it's right place was our processional song at our wedding.

    thus, I will regularly read your blog unless you tell me not to.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    and d) sweet child o mine was the last song I performed in a forced karaoke event. we cannot overlook this.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    and oh my god the bellas. it's kismet. and I say that as totally not a stalker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love