Katiemagic

Monday, May 09, 2005

Furthur Proof that I have the Best Husband EVER

Almost imediately after I found out I was pregnant this weekend I felt the need to take a nap. I am so tired! So instead of sitting around watching me snore, Husband went for a bike ride. When he came home, I was awake (for once). He came in he back door because he forgot his keys (which really makes no sense when you think about it but I didn't at the time). Once he walked in he glanced out the front door and said to me "There's a package out there, did you see it?" I said "That's wierd, it's Sunday." He said "Maybe it's some make-up your ordered or something." I looked out the window and saw flowers, a grocery sack, and a card that said "mom" on the front. I of course immediately start crying and Kent says "It's not from me I'm serious, why don't you bring it in." The flowers were so pretty! Lilly's and everything! And of course I went straight for the card.

On the front it says "Mom, I'm so glad God blessed me with you" on the inside it says "God has given me many things that I'm really grateful for- but when I was blessed with you for my mom I couldn't have asked for more!" Then on the blank side in shaky little kid writing (by Husband) it says "I kan't wate to meet you mom! I love you so much already. By the way feed me more ice cream!

The ice cream was Chunky Monkey and something else that I can't remember because I'm now in love with Chunky Monkey. Is that not the sweetest thing he could have possibly done? I love him so much. Not only was he sweet enough to get me a card and flowers, but he's feeding me ice cream too!

This is gonna be a fun 9 months ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes the very sweetest Husband-Daddy alive! You go Mr.T. This baby is equally as lucky to have you for a Dad!

    (These tear jerker blog entries lately speak so totally to your raging hormones. I will now be totally ready with the tissue every time i come here.)

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love