Katiemagic

Monday, May 23, 2005

A Monday Morning Conversation with Myself In the Shower

"your legs are looking kinda hairy. you should really shave them if you're going to wear that skirt you were thinking about wearing today"

"yeah but if I take the time to shave I'll be even later than I'm going to be now"

"OK, then shave the pits and skip the legs. your skirt is pretty long anyway and if someone dares to look at a pregnant women's legs well, the THEY DESERVE TO SEE SOMETHING GROSS AND DISTURBING"

It's just so disfunctional on so many levels.

In other news:
We're officially halfway through the danger zone a.k.a. the 1st trimester. YEAH!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    I have that conversation like every day. except for the pregnant part. if I am going to be wearing stockings of any kind, the legs don't get shaved. I didn't shave em from the time bella was born in october until like 3 weeks ago.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    oh, and CONGRATS on the trimester thing! in some ways, 9 months is soooooo long, and in some ways, it goes by in the blink of an eye. I guess it depends on how sick you feel.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    I keep reading that it goes by fast. But having an actual child still feels VERY far off. It's strange! I'll just be happy when I'm out of the 1st trimester. Everything you read when you're in the 1st trimester is half about what your baby and body are doing and half YOU MIGHT MISCARRY, LOTS OF WOMEN DO, IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. Like I don't have enough to stress about already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love