Katiemagic

Thursday, June 23, 2005

And The Saga Ends Peacefully

Husband wrangled the snake into a long cylindrical thing we had laying around and we released it into the field near our house. But not before the snake struck at him causing our whole bathroom to smell like skunk. I got pictures but my USB cord is at work and I working from home tomorrow so I might have to wait until Monday to post them. I am SO RELIEVED. And I have to say a bit validated as Husband said it looked and moved exactly like I described. Thank God that's over!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew! I just can't believe one of the pets didn't find it first! How long can they go without food and water?

    I guess you'd better name it...like all the other animals :). How 'bout Ssssammy!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    oh my god, that is positively harrowing. seriously, I'm freaked the fuck out just reading it.

    I am so glad it's over.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    and? lookatchoo! a picture! woohoooo!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger NME said…

    ACK! That must have been so freaky to reach for toilet paper and see the snake. Gives me the willies to think about it.
    I'm also glad that your husband removed him unharmed and returned him to the wild. Though scary - he obviously just wanted someplace to hang out.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Man, that was close!! Good riddance!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love