Katiemagic

Friday, October 28, 2005

It's the Country Music Capital Ya'll

Tonight I'm flying to Nashville to see my long lost pregnant soul sistah Drew! I'm so excited to see her and her belly I can hardly stand it. I'm sure there will be lots of food and non-alcoholic fun to be had. Preferably with some Dolly Parton thrown in there somewhere. Pictures on Monday!

Tonight Kent leaves for a 10 day biking trip to Moab, UT with the guys, or as I like to call them wives #2-4. I'm so glad he's getting to do this trip, but I HATE it when he's gone this long. Usually I pass the time in drunken debauchery but this time I'll have to be a bit more creative.

In other news, the nursery is almost finished! The only things left are bedding and changing table pads and stuff like that. It feels so good. Thanks again to all of you for your advice. I've printed out all the comments and I'm keeping them handy!

Ya'll have a good weekend now ya hear.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    Have a great time. You should have so much fun being with another pregnant woman. How fun. I was never in that position.

    Good for you getting the nursery mostly done. I got ours done really early because I had all sorts of irrational fears about early delivery. I figured if I was ready for it, it wouldn't happen.

    Ten days away from Ethan would kill me. Wow, that's a long time. The most we've gone since we've been married is 5 or 6 days when Ethan has been at a conference. Good luck being creative with your time. At least you have your pets. That made a huge difference to me once we got them.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    I would absolutely love to go to Nashville some day. Lucky you!

    My hub is a also a mountain biker, and he absolutely loves Moab. It's not TOO far from where we live (about 5 hrs. drive) and we've been there together a couple of times.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    We need pictures of the nursery!!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    uhm you just said ya'll... COOL! We're gonna be in the same state as Ellis's daddy and Kat's hubby!!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    pregnant soul sisters, excellent. they are priceless.

    have fun in nashville! we drove through tennessee on our way to memphis and we were tempted to stop in nashville, but we didn't have time. I hear it's really nice there, y'all.

    pictures! of nashville and the nursery!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger NME said…

    Definitely need to see pictures - of you and your pregnant pal singing to Dolly Parton. Be careful in Nashville there - from what I hear there alot of heartbroken people there losing their man, their truck, their dog and their whiskey.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Kodi said…

    Moab is the bomb! Great hiking, if you like that sort of stuff. I love it there. Have fun with your friend. Inspite of the lack of alcohol, I think your trip sounds like a total blast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love