Katiemagic

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Never Say Never

A couple years ago I was out with my friend who has a son. I was asking her all those annoying questions that childless women ask those who have done it and she offered up this advice.

"Time it so that you're not pregnant much when it's hot out. I remember being so hot I was sitting around my house all day in just a bra and panties."

This horrified me. Sitting around with your huge pregnant body hanging out everywhere? I would NEVER do that, never, never, never.

Yeah. Never say never.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    I was extra hot from the moment I got pregnant. I was actually taking my temperature the week before I took my home pregnancy test because I was so hot. Luckily Dermot was born in February, and it starts getting cold around September here.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    I did that alot over the summer, too. the worst was when I came home from the hospital after bella was born - I know nicole went through the same thing - I was just walking around in pants and my nursing bra. flaps open. if you don't like a pregnant belly hanging out, imagine a DEFLATED pregnant belly hanging out AND boobs. it was all I could do to just exist there for a while and I totally didn't care.

    um, not that that would happen to you.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger NME said…

    I miss my pregnant belly. It was so nice and round and smooth. Now I just have this deflated lumpy pouch that I'll never get rid of. I think I need to continuously be pregnant.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    I had a summer baby too. We only have a window cooler--not central air, and I spent all summer, in a huge punk mumu, sitting in front of that cooler. It SUCKED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love