Katiemagic

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Reason #1 Why I Have The Best Husband Ever Invented

Email exchange just now at work:

Me: How are you today?

Husband: Life is good. We are going to be parents in 221* days. I cannot freakin believe it, ok? Excuse me while I run outside and jump around in circles – happily.

Me: I know yay!!! Our lives will never be the same. In a good way. You’re going to be the bestest dad ever invented. It still seems a bit unreal at the moment though. I can’t wait till I can see my belly grow and feel the baby move.

Husband: I know. That will be incredible. It feels real to me today for some reason. Some days it seems unreal. I can’t wait to see what she looks like. With your beauty, she may win some kid beauty pageants. We are going to force our children to compete in pageants, right?**


*he has the countdown programed into his watch
**sarcasm is abundant in our household


And now for our newest feature: What's the baby doing this week?
From americanbaby.com
Go, baby, go! Your talented child has doubled in size in the past two weeks, and is now approximately three-quarters of an inch long. Body parts that formed in the first few weeks are growing more complex and specialized, including the eyes, limbs, mouth, heart, and brain. Fingers and toes are taking shape, along with the palate and pituitary gland. The eyelids are also forming--until they're complete, the eyes appear open.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    I've been slacking on your blog lately. I'm sorry. but this is excellent!!! I love that you guys are so happy and excited.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger NME said…

    It is fantastic that your husband is so excited - and even more impressive how great he is at expressing it.
    It's such a great help to have a caring, involved and expressive man to share your life with - and the lives of your children. You are very lucky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love