Katiemagic

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sleepwalking....

I'm trying to gather my thoughts into some sort of coherant thread regarding self censorship in an online journal and my feelings about it. But I didn't get to sleep until 3am last night so gathering thoughts is proving to be quite difficult. Yawn! I'm looking forward to the 4th though. My friends with kids tell me it's our last year to do whatever we want, and what do we have planned? Absolutely nothing. Actually it's probably the last year (6 months) we'll be able to do absolutely nothing so we'd better live it up doing a whole lot of nothing. Did I mention I'm sleepwalking?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger NME said…

    YES! Do nothing. Do lots of nothing! Sleep alot. In the dark. Uninterupted. And then go out to dinner. Like every night. Followed by the movies.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    and if you can stomach it, have sex. like, in the kitchen. and come home late alot. go grocery shopping often. all these things and more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love