Katiemagic

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Food Diary Of A Pregnant Woman

Breakfast: 1 extra large bowl Honey Nut Cheerios with 44oz orange juice
Snack: peanut butter and jelly sandwich with 1 yogurt and 1 peach (still hungry)
Lunch: 10 slices of Swiss cheese with an apple and 4 cups of baby carrots (can't get enough of those carrots and I'm still hungry)
Snack: half pound of Skittles (I wish I was kidding)
Dinner: 15 frozen chicken taquitos another apple and a few more cups of carrots. (and yet still hungry)
Snack: Another yogurt and some of Kent's birthday cake.

But where are your leafy greens you ask? Where is the protein? Up your ass Bradley bitches! I ate an entire plate of Mexican food last night, that's a cheese enchilada, a chicken enchilada, one beef taco (I know, I can't believe I'm eating beef either), one chicken taco, and a shitload of beans and rice and I ate every last bit. This was after munching on chips and queso, and I was finally full. For like an hour.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    I was ravenous when I was pregnant, too. you're eating fairly healthy so that's a plus. "a shitload of beans" - heh.

    I was a milkshake junkie. and macaroni and cheese. and scalloped potatoes - we had them like 5 times a week.

    eat what you want to eat. when else is it socially acceptable to do so?

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger NME said…

    I ate CONSTANTLY. I was always hungry. And I had a sweet tooth that I could not pacify - when normally I'm more of a potato girl than a cookie gal. While I was pregnant I wanted ice cream, brownies, cake and pie. All the time. It was insane.
    And I never really got sickness as long as I kept eating. Which is why I gained 75 pounds and can't get rid of it all.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    The more I read your blog, the more I love it. You are the total bomb. When I was pregnant, all I wanted was pancakes, pie, and cheetoes.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    **blush**

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    When I was pregnant with Zach, I went through a phase where I totally craved snow. Lo-cal, but the neighbors definitely give you weird looks sometimes. Of course, this was in addition to my favorite pregnancy 5 C's. Cokes, Cookies, Chocolate, Chips and Cheese. Yum.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    snow? like - cocaine? or like snow like sno cones? or like snow like you go outside and bury your face and engorge yourself on actual, frozen-rain snow?

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Hey at least your pregnant and have an excuse.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    Actual, frozen rain snow. I know, insane. Luckilly, it was winter, and the fresh stuff was available. When I just couldn't stand it, I'd hop out the back door and grab a handfull. Crushed ice from Brad's food hut came in a distant second when the snow wasn't available. Ah, memories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love