Katiemagic

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chaos

This is the post where I was going to write something clever about how we're going to Canada on Friday to see CanaMa. This is the post where I was going to write something penitent about how we've never been away from our dauggers for more than one night and how we're both really kind of freaking out about being away from them for 10 days.

This is the post where I was going to say something interesting about how I just had to drink that gross orange thing and have blood drawn for the Gestiational Diabetes test. And tell you (yes I know I just started a sentence with the word and, bite me) about how the shrimpy likes to swim away from the doppler every time cause he thinks it's cute.

But, this is the week when Rita arrives and my favorite cousin and her daughter (also my favorite) are being forced to evacuate along with the rest of my family down there. And this is the week Kent's good friend with a sick 7 month old is also evacuating. And this is the week when I now must ready the house with clean floors and supplies, and fresh sheets, and toilets that flush for our "evacuees". This is also the week when I have to do double work to make up for being gone next week, and get packed, and get the dogs and cats prepared to be without us. And so on, and so on, and so on.

So, forgive the spelling and the boring post. Hopefully I'll be able to post while we're in Vancouver (we leave Friday). If not, I hope everyone has a fabulous week next week. I'll "see" ya'll on the 2nd.

Happy Blogging!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    Wow, so much to do. I really hope that nothing happens to the property of your evacuees. After what everyone else went through with Katrina, I just want this one to go as well as possible.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Damn! Don't push to hard. How did the test turn out? OK I assume?

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    ew on the orange stuff, and that's alot to be thinking about. I was thinking about how you guys were just on the gulf coast of texas (which I guess is big, but I am thinking you were near where rita will hit?) and how now there's a big ole storm coming in. I hope everyone is alright and that you have a great time in vancouver despite everything. and here's to hoping that rita will take a fucking hike.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love