Katiemagic

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ellis Street


IMGP1779_64_q001_020.
Originally uploaded by KATIEmagic.

We made it! The stress has begun to melt away in the beautiful sunshine and nice cool weather. I'll probably add more pictures daily but won't write a whole bunch. All of our family was safe and sound and the storm missed Dallas completely. Which is a relief for me, but only until I think of all the people who weren't so lucky. Thank you guys for your concern, and for reading my highly un-entertaining stress induced ramblings. Ya'll are the best.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    What a cute picture. I'm so glad that everyone close to you is safe. These back to back disasters have just been so heart-wrenching. Hopefully people can rebuild their lives soon.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    look, she said "y'all"!!

    I'm glad it missed your family. and I hope this is the last one that our country has to endure this season.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    So cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love