Katiemagic

Monday, November 07, 2005

I Just Knocked Over A Glass Of Water With My Belly

Which has nothing to do with the rest of this post, I just thought I'd share. It's just that big.
Remember this hideousness? The wall paper that made me want to poke my eyes out every time I walked into the kitchen? It's gone! And I didn't have to do shit.
It now looks like this. The calming effect of the blue is really amazing to me. I never realized quite how jittery the other stuff made me feel until it was gone. I feel like I'm in Cuba or somewhere tropical. All that's left to be done are a few touch ups and I can mark this one off my List Of Things Which Must Be Accomplished Before the Baby Because They Will Never Get Done After He's Here.

9 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks gorgeous! I love the kitchen and I am so glad that you didn't have to do any of the work. Even better.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    That's lovely. You must be so happy to have it done.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger NME said…

    Great kitchen! Love the blue.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have seen this kitchen first hand, and it looks great!!! I did a search on the color blue, and it said to paint your kitchen blue because it is an appetite supressant!! Isnt that crazy!! Thats it! Im never taking this blue shirt off!!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kodi said…

    The looks great! You are so brave. My walls are boring white. Must do something about that soon.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    I love it! I've always wanted a stove that was in the middle of nowhere like that. (not that it's the middle of nowhere...I think you know what I mean.) I want to be free from the confinement of the range hood!!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Oh that's beautiful! Well done

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Wow! Absolutely lovely. I envy your great kitchen.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    Bee-you-tiful!! My new office is about that color, just a tad darker. LOVE IT. I am a little jealous about having someone else do it. It seems I've become the official painter in the house, and I actually had to get a new, taller ladder to deal with the high ceilings in the office. up down up down up down, repeat ad nauseum. Worth it though, totally.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love