Katiemagic

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nashville Smashville

Ah Nashville, the trees, the hills, the constantly talking about being pregnant with someone who KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! I had so much fun hanging out with Drew. Look, it's Drew! I got to help her register for baby stuff, and watch chick flicks, and eat, eat, eat. I can't believe it had been so long since I've seen her. It felt like no time had passed at all. She has the cutest little bump I ever did see. She's always been a little thing so I'm totally jealous of how cute she still looks.

I got to visit with GiGi her kitty and meet Venga her newest addition.

Oh, and her husband too. Hopefully I'll see her again in April after she has her little boy or girl. (Now I'm calling it shim, since she doesn't know). Drew is a chiropractor so she's always current on natural remedies and alternative medicines. So I not olny got to hang out with a great friend, I also learned a ton.

Look, it's the controversial nekkid statue. Nope, I'm not sure why they're all so happy that they're about to fall off the hill. Thanks for showing me the sights you guys! Can't wait to see you again.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    I'm glad that you had such a great trip. I don't think that I spoke to a single soul who was pregnant at the same time I was. It must have been nice to be around such a good friend who totally knows what you are going through.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    shim! I should have used that. we just kept calling it "baby whatever" or "baby question mark". I'm so glad you had a good time.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    We had chosen Dermot or Deirdre for the baby. So we called Dermot Baby D when he was in the womb. It made it a lot easier on us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love