Katiemagic

Monday, November 28, 2005

Shrimp Week #33


Week 33
Originally uploaded by KATIEmagic.

Starting at about week 26, your baby has slept and awoken at regular intervals. He closes his eyes when he sleeps, and he'll even dream during the last month before birth. No one knows what babies dream about in the womb, but they show reactions ranging from frowns and smiles to crying and kicking. Asleep or awake, you may feel the kicks in a new place around now--in your rib cage, just below your breasts--as he moves into the head-down position where he'll probably stay until birth.



In other news:
I hope no one was alarmed by the lack of posting and lack of a countdown at the top of my page. We had a house full of people starting Wednesday night and my brother just left around 9 last night so I've been a busy girl and didn't even get on the internet for those days (gasp). Don't know what the hell happened to the tickerfactory, I'll have to go hunting for another one. All is well here, the baby is kicking and making me pee a tablespoon every five seconds. We put the car seat in the car yesterday so all that is left to do now is pack the hospital bag which I refuse to do until we get closer. Tick tock people!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    I never really got the rib kicks. Dermot was much more interested in the mattress and my bladder. No matter how I was lying in bed, Dermot would manage to kick the mattress. It was pretty funny.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    tick tock indeed! I can't believe how much time has passed. at the beginning, you were all worried about when you'd start to show. 'member???

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    hey and that reminds me. you have to make sure that someone either posts or emails us (well, at least me) when you go into labor.

    patrice at gmail dot com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love