Katiemagic

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

On the 21st Day God Was Merciful

I just buttoned and zipped my pre-pregnancy non-stretchy jeans. (Yes I was laying on my back and sucking in but hey they got closed.)

Before the baby if I had something I wanted to blog about I would just walk on over to the computer and do it. I've thought of about 1,000 things to say over the last few days (mostly at 3 and 6 am) that have left my brain almost as soon as they entered it. I'm going to have to start writing them down.

For now, I present Bard Ellis.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Back in the jeans already? You totally rock! It took me like 3 months. Bard Ellis is a beauty.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Im slow, what is the bard??

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on the jeans!!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    That is crazy! It took me like FOREVER! I stuck to sweat pants for quite a while!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    I had to live in dresses for 6 weeks because my incision did not want to be touched. Congrats on the jeans! With nursing it should even get better. I had a friend who ended up below her pre-pregnancy weight all from nursing. Barb Ellis is so precious!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    what??? you're back in your jeans???? I'm riding the fine line between envy and jealousy. good for you!!

    ellis is such a darling. bard!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kodi said…

    I totally weigh more now than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with Kiri. I'm truly impressed. Ellis is definitely a hat person. So cute.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger NME said…

    Pre-pregnancy non stretchy jeans? I don't think I'll ever be able to get back into mine. Horray for you! And kudos to Bard Ellis for his super cuteness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love