Katiemagic

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Honestly The Most Disgusting Thing I've Smelled Maybe Ever

Three times in the last two days the women's restroom at work has been so polluted that I gag several times when I'm in there. I have to work very hard to go to the happy place in my head where everything smells like roses so I don't throw up. And just to be completely overly graphic, the smell has all been the same. You know how you know the smell of you're loved one's bathroom business? Well, I now know the smell of some random woman's ROTTING ASS. The least she could do, as this seems to be a chronic issue, is bring a small air freshener or throw a bottle of perfume in her purse. ANYTHING so I don't have to smell that EVER AGAIN.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    leave a pack of matches in there next time. if that doesn't work, bring in a renuzit. if that doesn't work, she has a poop smelling fetish so you might as well just stop going to the bathroom at all there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love