Katiemagic

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Promised Him I Wouldn't Do This But


After the 100th or so mushy entry about how great my husband is he asked me politely to stop bragging about him here because it was embarrassing. Well too bad sucka! Yesterday when he came home he gave me the once over (in a good way) and said "Babe, I think you're actually losing weight everywhere except your belly." If anyone ever had any doubt that I married the right man you may now officially kiss my fat ass. And no I don't actually know of anyone who did, I'm just sayin.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    What a great man. What a wonderful thing to hear when you're pregnant (or any time really). I think that he's just going to have to deal with your gushing posts. That's what happens when you are that good. I'm sure that when he's a dad there will be all sorts of "what a great dad" posts too.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    You're one lucky ducky. What a good guy.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    I love good guys. I'm glad you have one.

    wait till you get to that horny pregnancy phase, if you aren't there already. then he'll be repaid in myriad ways other than a gushing post.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Horney phase? I think I missed that.

    Not only is he sweet--looks like he's kinda cute too.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger NME said…

    I'm with J - I was NEVER horny while pregnant.

    Your husband sounds lovely. And he'll just have to put up with your gushing because he deserves lots of praise.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is the BEST! What a lucky little boy Ellis is to have such a wonderful role model.

    Keep it up Husband!!! You have only a wonderful legacy to grow...not to mention the adulation this kind of comment generates from your loving partner!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love