Katiemagic

Sunday, March 05, 2006

In Which She Goes There

Can you tell it's the weekend and I have some help with the baby? I'm a blogging maniac. I've even read others and (gasp) left comments! Below I'm posting very cute pictures of my baby who thought it was funny when he pooped so much that the poop came out the side of his diaper and went all over his leg and bouncer. If the poop will make you puke please don't go all the way to the end. (that's three uses of the word poop in a five sentence blog. poop!)


He wears 3-6 mo pants that are too small in the belly and huge in the legs.

Rocket Man


Ha ha poop is funny

When CanaMa saw this she asked me if I was eating carrots. Yes, yes I was.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Yikes!

    Your boy is dangerously darling. And getting SO BIG!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger OMH said…

    Not that I know Drew - but how did things turn out. Is momma and baby doing okay?

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger OMH said…

    Not that I know Drew but how did things turn out and is momma & baby doing okay.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    baby's first blowout.

    if you ever get hand-me-down onesies and wonder why the legs are mustard colored (or the area in the middle of the back, with a straight line at the bottome, how curious) NOW YOU KNOW.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger lonna said…

    Oh boy, explosive poop. The worst is when it goes up their back and you don't know it's there. Yuck. And that stuff can stain like crazy.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger NME said…

    GOD Ellis is just amazingly adorable. I love the rocket man picture.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Aaw, look how alert he is! Such a handsome little man. Pooped on and everything!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember those explosive poop days! Glad they are behind me now! Adorable pictures!!!!!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It really does look like carrots! What an accomplishment E : )

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    I LOOVE the rocket man pic. SO CUTE. I can't believe how big he's getting. They just grow so fast in the beginning.

    Get used to the poop explosions, it won't be your last. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love