Katiemagic

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

7 Things

7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. See my son grow happy and healthy
2. Travel the world with my husband and children
3. Start auditioning again even if it's just community theatre
4. Produce a documentary about my grandfather Ellis (click on early history)
5. See my mom happily in a relationship
6. Be a size 5
7. Move out of Texas

7 Things I can do
1. Ride a bike
2. Speak French (but not like I used to)
3. Refurbish old wooden furniture
4. Grow a baby
5. Paint
6. Listen
7. Read a novel in a day

7 Things I cannot do
1. Speak Spanish damnit!
2. Mountain bike without falling every single time
3. Talk to strangers at parties without alcohol
4. Write fiction
5. Not eat cheese (no seriously, I've tried)
6. Calculus
7. Highlight my hair at home

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Their energy (the hippy kind)
2. The ability to laugh at oneself
3. Eyes
4. Love of music
5. An adventurous spirit
6. Empathy for others
7. Love of animals

7 Things I say most often
1. Seriously
2. What the fuck
3. No Bella!
4. I love my girls (I tell this to the dauggers several times a day)
5. I'm tired
6. I'm hungry
7. I can't wait until he gets here but he better not be early, you hear that Shrimpy

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Gavin Rosdale
2. Jude Law
3. Kate Winslet
4. Gael Garcia Bernal (I just bought Amores Perros, depressing but highly recommended)
5. Johnny Depp
6. Cary Grant
7. Humphry Bogart

7 People I want to do this
I think they've all been tagged by NME so I'll take my cue from her and do celebrities on this one
1. Martha Stewart
2. Martin Freeman
3. Louis Theroux
4. Terry Gross
5. Steve Burns (I love his cd, seriously)
6. Beck
7. Carson from Queer Eye (love him)

6 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kodi said…

    I long to speak French. I think you should totally do the community theatre thing. It may be non-paying and low budget (or no budget) but can be very satisfying personally. I have done it, and I loved it.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    That's fascinating about your grandfather. Thanks for the link. My grandfather too was very important to me, but I just couldn't pass on the name Harold A. Yes, his middle name is the letter A.

    I was the same way with Dermot. I was so ready for him to show up, but I wanted him as early as possible without him being too early. In fact, he showed up exactly one day before his due date, but I was induced. So I don't know what his own plans were.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    katie - the word typer inner thingie. it's time.

    I wish I could speak french, too. and I too say "no, bella" alot. heh. it never gets old.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger NME said…

    That is so fanscinating about your grandfather. No wonder you are naming your son Ellis. Very cool.

    I wish I could perform in any way - I get awful stage fright. My husband is also anti-cheese, you folks are a rare breed.

    GAVIN! How could I have forgotten? I actually interviewed him IN PERSON for my college newspaper. I've said this a million times - he is the most attractive human being that I have ever seen in person. And friendly and sweet and smart. He was really, really lovely. I shook the entire interview while trying to pretend to be professional.

    I loved Steve on Blues Clues and kept wondering how the CD was. I met him once too before he was the star of children's TV. He graduated from a Bethlehem area college and performed in their Shakespeare plays that I went to every year. He was good in Shakespeare. Always played the fool.

    Okay. That is a long comment on just a tagged post. I enjoyed reading your answers.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Katy said…

    It took me a minute to figure out the No Bella was in reference to your dog. I was really confused for a second...but it's early.

    I agree with Patrice honey, take the next step to the word thingy. Not only does it keep you from getting TEN spam comments but it makes for interesting conversation.:)

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    NME: SHUT UP! I'm so jealous! I think my crush just got a little bigger with your description of how nice he was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love