Katiemagic

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sparkling Grape Juice Anyone?

2005 has flown past my head with me hardly glancing up. It's been the year of the baby. Last NYE Kent and I made a resolution to get pregnant in 2005 and looky there we kept one! I discovered blogging and met some lovely lady bloggers. I joined the YMCA and actually went a lot until the shrimp zapped every last bit of extra energy. My mom moved one zillion miles away and I learned to cope with it. I quit my job (holy shit I don't get any more paychecks). I feel a little bit like I've been hibernating in the womb along with Ellis for the last 9 1/2 months. I took the last week off of work (yes my last week working was vacation) and my days are starting to run together. The only thing that distinguished last night from the night before that and the night before that is that we bought sparkling grape juice with which to toast at midnight. Alas we were already in bed at midnight and managed to remember it about 12:05. Incadentally NYE is also our dating anniversary so Happy 6 Years Together baby!

Today we begin our own little countdown. Everyone say it with me now....10!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    10!! we are counting down here for you guys!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    TEN!!!!

    or rather I think today it's EIGHT!!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger NME said…

    I keep checking your blog to see if you are leaving for the hospital. YOU BETTER POST BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE HOSPITAL!!! And make sure Ken can post a picture so we can get a glimpse of sweet baby Ellis. I can't WAIT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love