Katiemagic

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Baby Watch Is On Bitches

The bags are packed
The stuff is washed
The car seat is installed
The boppy and various other pillows are in the car
The dogs are trained (Beta Ellis has been the perfect training tool)
The job is quit
The legs are shaved
The belly has dropped
We. Are. Ready.



p.s. yes, that's a sleeveless shirt. it's 81 degrees today. fucking southern weather.
p.p.s. my stretch marks rise like flames from below, it would be funny if it weren't so hideous.
p.p.p.s. it took me an hour to shave my legs.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    My belly looked just like yours at 9 mos. The stretch marks really do fade to skin color pretty quickly.

    So excited for you!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    Wow, it looks like he's definitely getting ready. WOO HOO!

    I have 2 totally different sets of cris crossing stretch marks. Apparently I stretched vertically with #1 and horizontally with #2. Weird. I try to think of them as my honor badges, and they really do fade pretty quickly.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    you look just like i did. yes, they fade to skin color, but...they don't quite fill in. I call my stomach "the lunar surface".

    baby watch is ON!!! I am so excited.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Here he comes world!! Hold on!! It is still Ellis Glenn right??

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Yep, still Ellis Glenn!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good thing!!! hehehehehe

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Stine said…

    Very exciting, my thoughts are with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love