Katiemagic

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Groan, Sniff, Cough (cringe), And More Groaning

I'm sick. I know exactly where it came from and I'm kicking myself for being around that person like an idiot. I think I've mentioned my propensity to get strep throat. I usually get it several times a year so it's really amazing I've been able to avoid it for the entire pregnancy. And it sucks. And I have work to wrap up. And I'm getting tired of listening to myself whine about it. I've gotten some doc approved medicine so hopefully I'll be right as rain soon. The thought of giving birth when I'm already achy and feeling like ass has me terrified. Don't go into labor, don't go into labor, don't go into labor. I'm gonna go lie down.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    What a shitty time to get sick. I hope this clears up quickly. I was really sick once each trimester. It was strange how that worked.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger amandak said…

    Oh no! And just in time for Christmas too. That sucks. Get well soon!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger hazel said…

    being sick while pregnant blows, and blows hard. get better soon!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    Me four!

    Oh--and sorry if I over stepped with my induction story. I know the last thing you want is horror stories. It was just no one TOLD me about the jaundice thing, and I was pissed about that.

    You get well, and keep thinking positively.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    No one over stepped! It's good for me to hear about other peoples experiences. I'm honored that you all shared yours with me.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger NME said…

    SO sorry you aren't feeling well. Sending you lots of feel better vibes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love