Katiemagic

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Bloggiversary to Me!

I can't believe it's been a year already. When I started this here blog I didn't have any idea of how it would evolve, or if I'd even stick with it longer than a week. My first posts sound so self concious to me now. I wonder how the more recent ones will sound to me next year. Anyway, in honor of my first bloggy year, here's a picture I took last March around the same time the twitchy (or I suppose rambly) blog was born.
Sunset or Moonrise

5 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger NME said…

    A very happy bloggiversary to you! Breathtaking photo.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    What she said.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    Happy Bloggiversary to you! and Yeah, comments are back. What a great picture, although it doesn't really compare to that cutie Ellis.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy day!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Missuz J said…

    I'm so happy that I found your blog. That boy of yours gets cuter every day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love