Katiemagic

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm a Big Fat Blog Slacker

I think 4 days might be the longest I've ever not posted. I think after the verbal diarrhea that was my last post, I needed to reload or something. Anyway, I've been tagged yay! And am again going to be totally lame because I haven't really been listening to music lately. If the radio is on it's tuned to NPR, so instead of 5 songs I dig, I'm doing 5 NPR shows I dig. Could I be more boring? Probably not.

1. This American Life
2. Fresh Air
3. The Diane Rehm Show
4. A Prairie Home Companion
5. Wait Wait-Don't Tell Me

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger lonna said…

    That's funny. If I'm in the car the radio is on NPR, but I never listen to it at home or at work. My husband loves Wait, wait don't tell me, but I always seem to miss it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
spread the love